Master Systems Integrator (MSI)
Our MSI consulting services have a strong focus on the Air Transportation Industry (ATI) Airports and Aviation mission-critical systems. This includes system design and implementation and critical levels of integration across multiple systems to develop a fully integrated solution—not a number of disparate systems.
The Airport and Aviation mission-critical systems include:
- Airport Operation Systems (AOS)
- Passenger Processing Systems (PPS)
- Baggage Processing Systems (BPS)
- Safety & Security Systems (SSS)
- Telecommunication Systems
Our MSI consulting services methodology includes the following:
- Identify all systems.
- Group systems into common and/or complementary functions.
- Identify which systems have confidential or highly sensitive information.
- Identify which systems have no useful integration benefits.
- Identify client requirements (business, operational, etc.).
- Provide analysis, including function/benefit matrix and cost/benefit matrix.
- Develop Systems Integration strategic plan.
- Incorporate Systems Integration strategic plan with program deliverables and/or milestones.
- Functional Specifications
- Quality Plan
- Testing & Commissioning
- Operational Readiness Acceptance Testing (ORAT)
- Use the Systems Integration strategic plan, along with the Functional Specifications, System Design, and Project Quality plan, for adherence and governance throughout project delivery.